With incredible weather, delectable culinary experiences, lively nightlife, and casual beach atmosphere, there is something for everyone to enjoy when you book your Cabo San Lucas vacation rental. While traveling to this diverse location, you will not only experience the rich Mexican culture of Los Cabos, but pleasant surprises a wait for what this beautiful travel destination has to offer. Come along with Baja Sur Vacation Rentals to discover an abundance of adventure while staying at your private villa in Los Cabos: Cabo San Lucas, the tourist Corridor, or San Jose del Cabo.
Relax and stroll the pristine beaches or snorkel the famous Chileno bay. Explore the art galleries and the rich Mexican culture in the historical San Jose del Cabo or enjoy the lively, fun filled Cabo San Lucas nightlife. Take a yacht or glass bottom boat ride to the famous Arch and Lover’s beach or enjoy a whale watching dinner and sunset cruise. Play a round of golf for a corporate retreat at a scenic championship golf course or hike Mt. Solmar and experience the breathtaking panoramic views. Go horseback riding on the pristine Cabo beaches or ride off road vehicles in the rustic desert. Feast on farm-to-table organic cuisine at Flora Farms or spend your day shopping for bargains in downtown Cabo San Lucas. Pamper yourself with fine dining at El Farallon at The Resort of Pedregal or discover a hidden gem at Las Guacamaya’s in San Jose del Cabo.
Fasten your seat belts and prepare for some exhilarating adventures, peaceful encounters, and memorable moments, as we explore the best things to do in Cabo for your amazing vacation: by land or by sea.
• Beaches: Where Land and Sea Meet
• Inspiraton and Charm: San Jose del Cabo
• Cabo Organic Farms + Restaurants: An All-Day Adventure
• Agave Spirits: Tequila and Mezcal Tasting
• World Class Golf Courses
• Fine Dining at its Finest
• Best Baja Tacos: Discover Hidden Gems
• Lively Cabo San Lucas Nightlife
• Shopping Extravaganza
• Horseback Riding or Camel Quest?
• Thrill Seeking: Desert Trekking + Canyon Zipline
• Adventurous Hikers and Climbers
• Los Cabos Water Activities: Swim or Not to Swim
• Cabo Under Water: Snorkeling & Diving
• Cabo Sport Fishing: Beginner to Expert Anglers
• El Arco Arch + Playa de Amor: Where the Sea of Cortez & Pacific Ocean Collide
• Breathtaking Sunset Sailing + Boating Cruises
• Winter Whale Watching Excursions
• Swimming with Dolphins or Whale Sharks
• Kayaking + Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
• UNESCO World Heritage Island Expedition
• Hot Surfing Spots + Surfing Lessons
• Need for Speed: Jet Skiing, Water Skiing/Wakeboarding
• Exhilarating Parasailing + Flyboarding