The cities of Los Cabos offer world class golf courses for the golfing enthusiast along the Tourist Corridor between San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. As one of Latin America’s premier golfing destinations, these courses offer challenging venues and spectacular views. On you next Cabo San Lucas vacation home rental getaway, challenge yourself to one of these spectacular Cabo golf courses.
Los Cabos ranks as the #2 golf vacation destination for U.S. golfers trailing only Hawaii. With more golf courses planned for the future and others under construction, the cities of Los Cabos will continue to be a golfing mecca for many years to come.
The top 15 Golf Courses in México, as listed by Golf Digest on January 15, 2016, show seven of the top 15 golf courses are located in Los Cabos. Read complete article here.
Los Cabos Golf Courses
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club (18 holes). Designer: Roy Dye
- One & Only Palmilla, Corridor. This is recognized as the most famous course in Los Cabos and is the first Jack Nicklaus signature design in all of Latin America. The Mountain Course, The Ocean Course, and The Arroyo Course.
- Diamante Dunes, Cabo San Lucas (18 holes). Designer: Davis Love III.
- Cabo Del Sol – Ocean Course (18 holes). Designer: Tom Weiskopf
- Cabo Del Sol – Desert Course (18 holes). Designer: Jack Nicklaus
- Cabo Real (18 holes). Designer: Robert Trent JonesPalmilla (18 holes). Designer: Jack Nicklaus,
- Mayan Palace Golf Resort (9 holes). Designers: Mario Schejtnan & Joe Finger
- Club Campestre Golf Course (18 holes). Designer: Jack Nicklaus
- Querencia Golf Course. Private Golf Course
- Chileno Bay Course. Website: chilenobayclub.com/golf/
- El Dorado Golf and Beach Course. Private Club
- Quivira Golf Course. Designer: Jack Nicklaus, 2014, Los Cabos’s most spectacular course
- Puerto Los Cabos. Designers: Jack Nicklaus crafted the Marina nine and Greg Norman the Mission nine
- Vidanta Los Cabos (Punta Sur Golf Club)
Public Access Golf Courses:
Cabo San Lucas Country Club, Cabo del Sol, Cabo Real, Quivira, Club Campestre, and Puerto Los Cabos. Tee time fees: around $120 to $350 usd depending on the time of the day selected to play and the golf course.